The world needs you!
One must walk the talk in order to be a stellar coach in today’s world. It takes vision and dedication to live in integrity. Our goal is to guide our students with skillful means to take what they learn through classes out into the world.
MCS is dynamic in its approach to teaching. We utilize growth mindset to cultivate coaching skills, applications, and business principles. Engaged Mindfulness, Positive Psychology, Co-Active Communication, Wellness, and EMDR inspire every class.
It’s never too late to be who you might have been!
Our coaching students and alumni learn to:
- Be incredible coaches!
- Cultivate connection with self & others
- Resiliently engage with life
- Meditate & utilize mindfulness
- Live with gratitude & loving kindness
- Dive courageously into the unknown
- Listen deeply & speak their truth
- Develop robust coaching businesses
- Take it all to the Streets!
Our commitment is to contribute to the transformation of our global community for the betterment of all sentient beings.
Yes, a big agenda. Yet the ones who think they can change the world are the ones who do!
With a Deep Bow,
Ann-Marie McKelvey, LPCC, MCC
Founder & Director of The Mindfulness Coaching School
ICF Master Certified Coach, Licensed Psychotherapist & Buddhist Chaplain