Created and taught in English by:
Ann-Marie McKelvey, LPCC, MCC
ICF Master Certified Coach and Registered Mentor Coach
Buddhist Chaplain • Psychotherapist • EMDR Consultant
Offering 12 ICF CCEs and 12 Optional Counseling CEUs
Learn the essential coaching skills through discourse, demonstrations, and small group practice. This interactive course will go deep into the indispensable method and magic of 26 coaching skills. The underlying intention is the help you become a stellar coach – a skilled and effectual alchemist!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Student coaches working toward credentialing
• Coaches who want to refresh & enhance their skills
• Coaches & students who want to feel more confident
• Study, explore, and master 26 essential coaching skills
• Unpack coaching demonstrations for understanding & development
• Practice skills in small groups during class
• Gain confidence
• Have fun & build community with colleagues
Purchasing your books through our website will endow a portion of the amount paid to support student scholarships and the growth of our global community. Follow links below or visit our Bookstore to purchase through our Amazon Affiliate account. Thank you for your generosity!
• Co-Active Coaching: New Skills for Coaching People Toward Success by Laura Whitworth
• Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck
• Changing for Good by James Prochaska
Contact Hours: 12 hours over 8 sessions
Where: Anywhere! Connect via phone or computer.
ICF Core Competencies/CCEs: 12
Optional: 12 Counseling CEUs via New Mexico Counseling and Therapy Practice Board
Skillful Means: The Coaching Skill Set is required for any level of credentialing or certification through Mindfulness Coaching School. This class is ICF approved for CCEs and is part of our ICF Approved Coaching Training Program (ACTP). Ann-Marie is a CEU Provider through the State of New Mexico, and offers optional counseling CEUs.
As a potential student, why might you consider taking this class? Here’s what instructor Ann-Marie has to say…
To qualify for CCEs, CEUs and/or Class Credits toward Credentialing
You MUST attend 80% of the required, live class contact hours and complete a Course Evaluation Questionnaire in order to receive credit and/or CCEs or CEUs for the course. Students will be asked to indicate presence at the start and close of each class. Make-ups are not possible. We cannot provide CCEs, CEUs or a Certificate of Completion to anyone who does not attend the minimum number of class hours required.
Note Regarding State Boards
Ann-Marie is a CEU Provider through the state of New Mexico. It has been our experience that most state boards accept CEUs from the New Mexico Counseling and Therapy Practice Board. It is up to the individual participant to verify acceptance with their state board.
Course Withdrawal & Refund Policy
We are committed to running a healthy and efficient school and to keeping tuition costs low for our students. Last-minute cancellations and transfers are very costly for us – significant staff time must be redirected, preparatory materials changed, and budget altered. As a courtesy to us and to your fellow students who may be on the waiting list, please submit your cancellation requests at least two weeks before the start of class. Our course withdrawal policy is as follows:
• More than 14 days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains a $150.00 fee for all cancellations.
• 8 – 14 days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains half of class tuition.
• 7 days or less prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains all of class tuition.
• Optional Counseling and/or EMDRIA CEUs are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Internal Transfer Fee
A $100.00 fee will be charged for transferring your registration and payment from one MCS course to another.