Facilitated in English by Ann-Marie McKelvey, LPCC, MCC
ICF Master Certified Coach and Registered Mentor Coach
Buddhist Chaplain • Psychotherapist • EMDR Consultant
Limited to 8 students.
Grow into your leading edge by being coached on your coaching.
This group is exclusively devoted to student and credentialed coaches who want to develop mindfulness practices and coaching skills for ICF credentialing.
By attending Mentor Coach Group, you fulfill seven of the ten hours of Mentor Coaching required for ICF’s credentialing process. Your attendance is required at all of the sessions for seven total hours.
The remaining three hours of Mentor Coaching are completed via one-on-one sessions with ICF Registered Mentor Coach Ann-Marie McKelvey. Scheduling and payment for individual sessions is separate from Mentor Coach Group.
Please contact Ann-Marie to schedule your individual sessions. She can be reached at +1 (505) 989-3374.
Purchasing your books through our website will endow a portion of the amount paid to support student scholarships and the growth of our global community. Follow links below or visit our Bookstore to purchase through our Amazon Affiliate account. Thank you for your generosity!
• Altruism: The Power of Compassion to Change Yourself and the World by Mattieu Ricard
Contact Hours: 7 Group Mentor Coach Hours
Where: Anywhere! Connect via phone or computer.
(1) You have at least two coaching clients
(2) You have completed 48 class hours OR have received permission from Ann-Marie
(3) Ability to attend all scheduled hours.
The group size is limited to ten.
Upcoming Schedule –
Dates & Times: Wednesdays, January 10 – February 14
*No class on February 7th
• January 10 @ 9:00-11:00am (2-hour session)
• January 17 @ 9:00-10:00am
• January 24 @ 9:00-10:00am
• January 31 @ 9:00-10:00am
• February 14 @ 9:00-11:00am (2-hour session)
All in US Mountain Time – See your time zone
*If this is your first time participating with Mindfulness Coaching School, please call Ann-Marie at +1 (505) 989-3374 to connect before registering. Thank you!
*If you have already taken Mentor Coach Group and would like to participate again, we now offer a discounted rate for repeating the course. Please email Brittany@MindfulnessCoachingSchool.com to request your coupon code.
To qualify for Class Credit toward Credentialing
You MUST attend 100% of the required, live class contact hours and complete a Course Evaluation Questionnaire in order to receive credit for 7 Hours of Mentor Coach Group.
Course Withdrawal & Refund Policy
• 15 or more days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains a $100.00 fee for all cancellations.
• 14-8 days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains a $150.00 fee for all cancellations.
• 7-3 days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains half of class tuition.
• 2 days or less prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains all of class tuition.
• Optional counseling CEUs are non-refundable and non-transferrable.