The Interwoven Intelligence of Somatic Wisdom, Mindfulness Practices & Coaching
Created and taught in English by Mary Ann Iyer, MD Internist
& Ann-Marie McKelvey, LPCC, MCC
Please email Brittany@MindfulnessCoachingSchool.com to register for the next session of this class.
Going beyond being a brain on a stick, the BodyMind Connection is one of the most valuable approaches in coaching. We will explore the intelligence of both somatic wisdom and mindfulness practices through the spacious lens of coaching. Observed coaching sessions will be a part of each class.
• Explore the intelligence of somatic wisdom
• Implement somatic mindfulness practices into everyday life
• Study and de-clutter BodyMind belief systems
• Learn to incorporate BodyMind awareness in coaching
REQUIRED TEXTS & MATERIALS
Purchasing your books through our website will endow a portion of the amount paid to support student scholarships and the growth of our global community. Follow links below or visit our Bookstore to purchase through our Amazon Affiliate account. Thank you for your generosity!
• The Heart of Healing: Embracing Your Mindbody as The Path to Spiritual Awakening by Mary Ann Wallace (Iyer), MD
• Co-Active Coaching: New Skills for Coaching People Toward Success by Laura Whitworth (1st or 2nd edition)
• Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck
• Personal journal for self-exploration exercises
Contact Hours: 12 hours over 8 sessions
Where: Anywhere! Connect via phone or computer.
Tuition: $675 OR 2 payments of $347.50
ICF Core Competencies/CCEs: 12
Optional: 12 EMDRIA CEUs and/or Counseling CEUs via New Mexico Counseling and Therapy Practice Board
Upcoming Schedule –
Please email Brittany@MindfulnessCoachingSchool.com or call (505) 989-3374 to express your interest in this class!
We have a wait list growing, and as soon as we reach capacity will schedule the next course.
Body Electric is part of the Mindfulness Coaching School curriculum to become a credentialed coach. It is offered one time per year and is limited to 14 students. This class is ICF approved for CCEs and is part of the ICF ACSTH program. Ann-Marie is also a CEU Provider through the State of New Mexico, and offers optional counseling CEUs.
To qualify for CCEs, CEUs and/or Class Credits toward Credentialing
You MUST attend 80% of the required, live class contact hours and complete a Course Evaluation Questionnaire in order to receive credit and/or CCEs or CEUs for the course. Students will be asked to indicate presence at the start and close of each class. Make-ups are not possible. We cannot provide CCEs, CEUs or a Certificate of Completion to anyone who does not attend the minimum number of class hours required.
Note Regarding State Boards
Ann-Marie is a CEU Provider through the state of New Mexico. It has been our experience that most state boards accept CEUs from the New Mexico Counseling and Therapy Practice Board. It is up to the individual participant to verify acceptance with their state board.
Course Withdrawal & Refund Policy
• 15 or more days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains a $100.00 fee for all cancellations.
• 14-8 days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains a $150.00 fee for all cancellations.
• 7-3 days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains half of class tuition.
• 2 days or less prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains all of class tuition.
• Optional counseling CEUs are non-refundable and non-transferrable.