Created and taught in English by Ann-Marie McKelvey, LPCC, MCC
ICF Master Certified Coach and Registered Mentor Coach
Buddhist Chaplain • Psychotherapist • EMDR Consultant
Register now for March 13 – May 29, 2018
*FALL 2017 Class is FULL.
Please email Brittany@MindfulnessCoachingSchool.com to express your interest in us adding another session of S-T-R-E-T-C-H! before March 2018!
This class is all about YOU!
Establish and grow your coaching tool kit while s-t-r-e-t-c-h-ing into your full potential. We will practice and embody coaching skills with the intention of supporting you in realizing your current goals. Through applying the skills we learn in class to your own life, you’ll learn how best to coach your clients toward realizing theirs.
Explore coaching skills, ICF Core Competencies and Ethics through class lectures, coaching demonstrations, and practice while creating personalized Coaching Toolboxes filled with applications and knowledge to draw upon in your coaching practice!
THIS CLASS INTERWEAVES
– Wellness Applications
– Engaged Mindfulness
– Positive Psychology
– Good Coaching Business Principles
– Experiential processes for self & clients
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone who wants to…
• Be an incredible coach!
• Create a life of balance, mindfulness, abundance & contribution
• Deepen their understanding of coaching
• Myriad applications, skills, processes & knowledge for yourself AND your clients
• Integration of ICF Core Competencies & Ethics into your coaching practice
• Enhancing your coaching through observed practice with colleagues
Optional Practice Group: This class will offer an optional practice group outside of regularly scheduled class hours. The practice group will be facilitated by one of our senior students or faculty members, and is intended to allow for deeper investigation of materials presented in class.
REQUIRED TEXTS & MATERIALS
Purchasing your books through our website will endow a portion of the amount paid to support student scholarships and the growth of our global community. Follow links below or visit our Bookstore to purchase through our Amazon Affiliate account. Thank you for your generosity!
• Co-Active Coaching: New Skills for Coaching People Toward Success by Laura Whitworth
• Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck, PhD.
• Changing for Good by James Proshaska
• The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
• Magazines and/or other printed images or words to create your Vision Board
Contact Hours: 24 hours over 12 sessions
Where: Anywhere! Connect via phone or computer.
Tuition: $1,275 OR 3 payments of $435
ICF Core Competencies/CCEs: 24
Optional: 24 Counseling CEUs from New Mexico Counseling & Therapy Practice Board
As a core class, S-T-R-E-T-C-H! is a required course for any level of credentialing through the Mindfulness Coaching School. It is limited to 14 students. This class is ICF approved for CCEs and is part of the ICF ACSTH program. Ann-Marie is a CEU Provider through the State of New Mexico, and offers optional counseling CEUs.
Upcoming Schedule –
FALL 2017 – CLASS FULL
Please email Brittany@MindfulnessCoachingSchool.com to express interest in us adding another session before March 2018!
Dates: Tuesdays, September 5 – November 21, 2017
Time: 8:00 – 10:00am Mountain – See your time zone
Dates: Tuesdays, March 13 – May 29
Time: 9:00 – 11:00am Mountain – See Your Time Zone
Dates: Tuesdays, August 28 – November 13
Time: 2:00 – 4:00pm Mountain – See Your Time Zone
ICF CCEs are included with tuition.
Optional Counseling CEUs are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
To qualify for CCEs, CEUs and/or Class Credits toward Credentialing
You MUST attend 80% of the required, live class contact hours and complete a Course Evaluation Questionnaire in order to receive credit and/or CCEs or CEUs for the course. Students will be asked to indicate presence at the start and close of each class. Make-ups are not possible. We cannot provide CCEs, CEUs or a Certificate of Completion to anyone who does not attend the minimum number of class hours required.
Note Regarding State Boards
Ann-Marie is a CEU Provider through the state of New Mexico. It has been our experience that most state boards accept CEUs from the New Mexico Counseling and Therapy Practice Board. It is up to the individual participant to verify acceptance with their state board.
Course Withdrawal & Refund Policy
• 15 or more days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains a $100.00 fee for all cancellations.
• 14-8 days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains a $150.00 fee for all cancellations.
• 7-3 days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains half of class tuition.
• 2 days or less prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains all of class tuition.
• Optional counseling CEUs are non-refundable and non-transferrable.