Created and taught in English by Ann-Marie McKelvey, LPCC, MCC
ICF Master Certified Coach and Registered Mentor Coach
Buddhist Chaplain • Psychotherapist • EMDR Consultant
This class is all about YOU!
Establish and grow your coaching tool kit while s-t-r-e-t-c-h-ing into your full potential. We will explore, practice, and embody coaching skills with the intention of supporting you in realizing your top current goals. Through applying the skills, concepts, practices, and applications we learn in class to your own goals, you’ll learn how best to coach your clients toward realizing theirs.
• Explore ICF Core Competencies through class lectures & coaching demonstrations
• Create Coaching Toolboxes filled with skills, applications & knowledge to draw upon in your coaching practice
• Practice coaching with colleagues and receive feedback from Master Certified Coach, Ann-Marie McKelvey.
• Develop deeper understanding of your coaching skills, the ICF Core Competencies and Code of Ethics
THIS CLASS INTERWEAVES:
Good Coaching Business Principles
Experiential processes for self & clients
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Anyone who wants to be an incredible coach!
• Anyone who wants to build new forms and renovate old ones
• Anyone who wants to create a life of balance, mindfulness, abundance & contribution
• Applications & Processes for yourself AND your clients
• Integration of ICF Core Competencies into your coaching practice
• Deepen your coaching and skills through observed practice
• Create a Coaching Toolbox filled with skills, applications, processes & knowledge
Contact Hours: 24 hours over 12 sessions
Where: Virtual – connect via phone or computer
Tuition: $1,275 OR 3 payments of $435
ICF Core Competencies/CCEs: 24
Optional CEUs: 24 Counseling CEUs from the New Mexico Counseling & Therapy Practice Board
Optional Practice Group: This class will offer an optional practice group outside of regularly scheduled class hours. The practice group will be facilitated by one of our senior students or faculty members, and is intended to allow for deeper investigation of materials presented in class.
REQUIRED TEXTS & MATERIALS:
Purchasing your books through our website will endow a portion of the amount paid to support student scholarships and the growth of our global community. Click on the links below or visit our Bookstore to purchase from our Amazon Affiliate account. Thank you for your generosity.
• Co-Active Coaching: New Skills for Coaching People Toward Success by Laura Whitworth
• Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck, PhD.
• Changing for Good by James Proshaska
• The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
• Magazines and/or other printed images or words to create your Vision Board
As a core class, S-T-R-E-T-C-H! is a required course for any level of credentialing through the Mindfulness Coaching School. It is limited to 14 students. This class is ICF approved for CCEs and is part of the ICF ACSTH program. Ann-Marie is also a CEU Provider through the State of New Mexico, and offers optional counseling CEUs.
Upcoming Schedule –
Dates: Tuesdays, September 5 – November 21, 2017
Time: 8:00 – 10:00am Mountain — See your time zone
ICF CCEs are included with tuition.
Optional Counseling CEUs are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
To qualify for CEUs and/or Credentialing –
You MUST attend 80% of the required class hours and complete a Course Evaluation Questionnaire in order to receive credit and/or CCEs or CEUs for the class. Students will be asked to indicate presence at the start and close of each class. Make-ups are not possible. We cannot provide CEUs or a Certificate of Completion to anyone who does not attend the minimum number of class hours required.
Note Regarding State Boards –
Ann-Marie is a CEU Provider through the state of New Mexico. It has been our experience that most state boards accept CEUs from the New Mexico Counseling and Therapy Practice Board. It is up to the individual participant to verify acceptance with their state board.
Course Withdrawal & Refund Policy –
• 15 or more days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains a $100.00 fee for all cancellations.
• 14-8 days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains a $150.00 fee for all cancellations.
• 7-3 days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains half of class tuition paid.
• 2 days or less prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains all tuition paid.
• Optional counseling CEUs are non-refundable and non-transferrable.