Taught in English by:
Phil Joudrey, ACC, D. Min.
Created by Ann-Marie McKelvey, LPCC, MCC
Offering 24 ICF Core Competency CCEs
This course is foundational for any level of credentialing through MCS, and it’s all about supporting you in discovering and embodying your potential!
Establish and grow your coaching tool kit while s-t-r-e-t-c-h-ing into your potential. This isn’t just a cognitive class… you’ll actually do things! We will practice and embody coaching skills with the foundational intention of supporting you in realizing your current goals. Through applying the skills learned in class to our own lives, we learn how best to coach our clients.
Explore coaching skills, ICF Core Competencies and Ethics through class lectures, coaching demonstrations, and practice while creating personalized Coaching Toolboxes filled with applications and knowledge to draw upon in your coaching practice.
This class interweaves:
– Wellness Applications
– Engaged Mindfulness
– Positive Psychology
– Good Coaching Business Principles
– Experiential processes for self & clients
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone who wants to…
• Be an incredible coach!
• Create a life of balance, mindfulness, abundance & contribution
• Deepen their understanding of coaching
• Myriad applications, skills, processes & knowledge for yourself AND your clients
• Integration of ICF Core Competencies & Ethics into your coaching practice
• Enhancing your coaching through observed practice with colleagues
Contact Hours: 24 hours over 12 sessions
Where: Anywhere! Connect via phone or computer.
Tuition: $1,320.00 OR 3 payments of $450.00
ICF Core Competencies/CCEs: 24
Purchasing your books through our website will endow a portion of the amount paid to support student scholarships and the growth of our global community. Follow links below or visit our Bookstore to purchase through our Amazon Affiliate account. Thank you for your generosity!
• Co-Active Coaching: New Skills for Coaching People Toward Success by Laura Whitworth
• Changing for Good by James Prochaska
As a core class, S-T-R-E-T-C-H! is required for any level of credentialing or certification through Mindfulness Coaching School. This class is ICF approved for CCEs and is part of our Approved Coaching Specific Training Program (ACTP).
SPRING 2019 – FULL
Please Contact Us to be added to the wait list for Spring 2019
Dates: Tuesdays, September 10 – November 26
Time: 8:00-10:00am Mountain Time – See Your Timezone
As a potential student, why might you consider taking this class? Here’s what instructor Phil Joudrey has to say…
To qualify for CCEs, CEUs and/or Class Credits toward Credentialing
You MUST attend 80% of the required, live class contact hours and complete a Course Evaluation Questionnaire in order to receive credit and/or CCEs or CEUs for the course. Students will be asked to indicate presence at the start and close of each class. Make-ups are not possible. We cannot provide CCEs, CEUs or a Certificate of Completion to anyone who does not attend the minimum number of class hours required.
Note Regarding State Boards
Ann-Marie is a CEU Provider through the state of New Mexico. It has been our experience that most state boards accept CEUs from the New Mexico Counseling and Therapy Practice Board. It is up to the individual participant to verify acceptance with their state board.
Course Withdrawal & Refund Policy
• 15 or more days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains a $100.00 fee for all cancellations.
• 14-8 days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains a $150.00 fee for all cancellations.
• 7-3 days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains half of class tuition.
• 2 days or less prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains all of class tuition.
• Optional counseling CEUs are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
A $50.00 fee will be charged if you choose to transfer your registration and payment from one course to another.