Created and taught in English by Ann-Marie McKelvey, LPCC, MCC
ICF Master Certified Coach and Registered Mentor Coach
Buddhist Chaplain • Psychotherapist • EMDR Consultant
Offering 12 ICF CCEs + 12 Optional Counseling CEUsRegister now for January 2019
This class is designed to help student coaches, credentialed coaches, psychotherapists, and other professionals explore and utilize mindfulness in their personal and professional lives.
Ann-Marie will provide meditation and coaching instruction, as she shares traditional and hybrid meditation, mindfulness, and loving-kindness methods.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND? Anyone who…
• Has a mind!
• Has never meditated, used to meditate, or is currently meditating
• Experiences stress
• Is interested in enhancing their coaching intuition, well-being, and world view
• Has clients resembling any of the above
*Please note: Prior experience with meditation or mindfulness practices is not a prerequisite.
• Customize and cultivate your own Coaching & Meditation Toolbox
• Techniques to awaken & stabilize your deepest wisdom in the midst of our ever-changing world
• You will learn how to customize and cultivate your own Meditation Practice. You will create a Meditation Toolbox and Meditation Journal
• You will learn how to work with burnout, empathy fatigue and appropriate self-care.
• How to offer these techniques to clients, while utilizing engaged mindfulness during the coaching session
Contact Hours: 12 hours over 8 sessions
Where: Anywhere! Connect via phone or computer.
Tuition: $675 OR 2 payments of $347.50
ICF Core Competencies/CCEs: 12
Optional: 12 EMDRIA CEUs and/or Counseling CEUs via New Mexico Counseling and Therapy Practice Board
Purchasing your books through our website will endow a portion of the amount paid to support student scholarships and the growth of our global community. Follow links below or visit our Bookstore to purchase through our Amazon Affiliate account. Thank you for your generosity!
• Why Meditate? Working with Thoughts and Emotions by Mattieu Ricard
• The Mind’s Own Physician: A Scientific Dialogue with the Dalai Lama on the Healing Power of Meditation by Richie Davidson & John Kabat-Zinn
• Most Intimate: A Zen Approach to Life’s Challenges by Roshi Pat Enkyo O’Hara
• Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck, PhD.
As a core class, The Art of Engaged Mindfulness is a required course for any level of credentialing or certification through Mindfulness Coaching School. This class is ICF approved for Core Competency CCEs and is part of the ICF ACSTH program. Ann-Marie is also a CEU Provider through the State of New Mexico, and offers optional counseling CEUs.
Upcoming Schedule –
SUMMER 2019 – Class FULL
Dates: Tuesdays, June 12 – July 31
Time: 9:00-10:30am Mountain Time – See Your Time Zone
Dates: Wednesdays, January 9 – February 27
Time: 3:00-4:30pm Mountain Time – See Your Time Zone
Dates: Tuesdays, June 18 – August 6
Time: 12:00-1:30pm Mountain Time – See Your Time Zone
Classes tend to fill and tuition increases two weeks before class begins. Be the early bird! Class is limited to 14 students.
ICF CCEs are included with tuition. Optional Counseling CEUs are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
To qualify for CCEs, CEUs and/or Class Credits toward Credentialing
You MUST attend 80% of the required, live class contact hours and complete a Course Evaluation Questionnaire in order to receive credit and/or CCEs or CEUs for the course. Students will be asked to indicate presence at the start and close of each class. Make-ups are not possible. We cannot provide CCEs, CEUs or a Certificate of Completion to anyone who does not attend the minimum number of class hours required.
Note Regarding State Boards
Ann-Marie is a CEU Provider through the state of New Mexico. It has been our experience that most state boards accept CEUs from the New Mexico Counseling and Therapy Practice Board. It is up to the individual participant to verify acceptance with their state board.
Course Withdrawal & Refund Policy
• 15 or more days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains a $100.00 fee for all cancellations.
• 14-8 days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains a $150.00 fee for all cancellations.
• 7-3 days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains half of class tuition.
• 2 days or less prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains all of class tuition.
• Optional counseling CEUs are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
A $50.00 fee will be charged if you choose to transfer your registration and payment from one course to another.