The Art of Engaged Mindfulness: Settling the Mind for Intuition to Emerge
Level 1 & Level 2
This class is designed to help student coaches, credentialed coaches, psychotherapists, and other professionals explore and utilize mindfulness in their personal and professional lives.
We will share traditional and hybrid meditation, mindfulness, and loving-kindness instruction.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Has a mind!
• Has never meditated, used to meditate, or is currently meditating
• Experiences stress
• Is interested in enhancing their coaching intuition, well-being, and world view
• Has clients resembling any of the above
Prior experience with meditation or mindfulness practices is not a prerequisite. However, if you are a seasoned practitioner, bring your Beginner’s Mind!
• Develop techniques to awaken & stabilize your deepest wisdom in the midst of our ever-changing world
• Customize and cultivate your own Meditation and Mindfulness Practices for your Coaching Toolbox
• Learn antidotes to burnout, compassion fatigue, and negative self-talk
• Develop confidence in offering these techniques to clients, while utilizing engaged mindfulness during the coaching session
Contact Hours: 12 hours over 8 sessions
Where: Anywhere! Connect via phone or computer.
ICF Core Competencies/CCEs: 12
The Art of Engaged Mindfulness: Settling The Mind for Intuition to Emerge is required for any level of credentialing or certification through Mindfulness Coaching School. This class is ICF approved for CCEs and is part of our ICF Approved Coaching Training Program (ACTP).
Purchasing your books through our website will endow a portion of the amount paid to support student scholarships and the growth of our global community. Follow links below or visit our Bookstore to purchase through our Amazon Affiliate account. Thank you for your generosity!
• Altered Traits: Science Reveals How Meditation Changes Your Mind, Brain, and Body – by Daniel Goleman and Richard J. Davidson
• The Mind’s Own Physician: A Scientific Dialogue with the Dalai Lama on the Healing Power of Meditation – by Zara Houshmand, Richie Davidson, and John Kabat-Zinn