Created and taught in English by:
Ann-Marie McKelvey, LPCC, MCC
ICF Master Certified Coach • Psychotherapist
Buddhist Chaplain • EMDR Consultant
Offering 12 ICF Core Competency CCEs
Georgia O’Keeffe’s bold and intriguing artwork reflects how she created a lifestyle and career that ranks her as one of the most significant artists of the twentieth century. In studying Georgia O’Keeffe through the eyes of coaching, we will be diving into such teachings as new beginnings, missions that seem impossible, simplicity, metaphors of life & dancing into the mysteries of the unknown with mindfulness.
• Choose your 10 favorite Georgia O’Keeffe paintings to work with in class
• There are no required texts for this course, however, we highly recommend reading an O’Keeffe biography before class begins. Here are a few good options:
– Georgia O’Keeffe, A Life by Roxana Robinson
– Miss O’Keeffe by Christine Taylor Patten and Alvaro Cardona-Hine
– Portrait of an Artist, A Biography of Georgia O’Keeffe by Laurie Lisle
– O’Keeffe & Stieglitz, An American Romance by Benita Eisler
Contact Hours: 12 hours over 8 sessions
Where: Anywhere! Connect via phone or computer.
Tuition: $675 OR 2 payments of $347.50
ICF Core Competencies/CCEs: 12
Optional: 12 Counseling CEUs via New Mexico Counseling and Therapy Practice Board
If Georgia O’Keeffe Were Your Coach… Following In Her Footsteps is part of Mindfulness Coaching School’s ICF Approved Coaching Training Program (ACTP). Ann-Marie is a CEU Provider through the state of New Mexico and offers optional counseling CEUs.
To qualify for CCEs, CEUs and/or Class Credits toward Credentialing
You MUST attend 80% of the required, live class contact hours and complete a Course Evaluation Questionnaire in order to receive credit and/or CCEs or CEUs for the course. Students will be asked to indicate presence at the start and close of each class. Make-ups are not possible. We cannot provide CCEs, CEUs or a Certificate of Completion to anyone who does not attend the minimum number of class hours required.
Note Regarding State Boards
Ann-Marie is a CEU Provider through the state of New Mexico. It has been our experience that most state boards accept CEUs from the New Mexico Counseling and Therapy Practice Board. It is up to the individual participant to verify acceptance with their state board.
Course Withdrawal & Refund Policy
We are committed to running a healthy and efficient school and to keeping tuition costs low for our students. Last-minute cancellations and transfers are very costly for us – significant staff time must be redirected, preparatory materials changed, and budget altered. As a courtesy to us and to your fellow students who may be on the waiting list, please submit your cancellation requests at least two weeks before the start of class. Our course withdrawal policy is as follows:
• More than 14 days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains a $150.00 fee for all cancellations.
• 8 – 14 days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains half of class tuition.
• 7 days or less prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains all of class tuition.
• Optional Counseling and/or EMDRIA CEUs are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Internal Transfer Fee
A $100.00 fee will be charged for transferring your registration and payment from one MCS course to another.