Here are the next steps:
• Click “Add to Order” above, and follow the steps to check out.
• Write and submit your Reflection Paper, based on the Reflection Paper Guidelines below.
• Schedule and complete your Oral Exam – this will be scheduled after your Reflection Paper is reviewed.
Reflection Paper Guidelines:
Your paper should be a minimum of ten double-spaced pages addressing the following:
- What is Mindfulness Coaching? Include a Mindfulness application/tool/skill.
- What is Wellness Coaching? Include a Wellness application/tool/skill.
- What is Somatic Coaching? Include a Somatic application/tool/skill.
- Incorporate salient points you learned throughout your MCS classes
Email the Reflection Paper to Info@MindfulnessCoachingSchool.com with your name and Reflection Paper on subject line.
The Oral Exam:
During your 30 minute oral exam you will coach at the PCC level demonstrating skills in mindfulness, wellness, and somatic coaching along with the ICF Core Competencies. We will contact you to schedule this after review of your Reflection Paper. The Oral Exam is pass/fail and can be repeated for a fee of $150.00
Once you have completed the above, you will receive a Certificate of Completion from us to take to ICF showing you’ve completed a minimum of 125 class hours and passed your exam at the PCC level.