Created and taught in English by:
Ann-Marie McKelvey, LPCC, MCC
ICF Master Certified Coach and Registered Mentor Coach
Buddhist Chaplain • Psychotherapist • EMDR Consultant
Offering 12 ICF CCEs and 12 Optional Counseling CEUs
How do entrepreneurs create successful start-up companies?
By turning what they are passionate about into a business.
Beginning or updating a website, writing your bio, getting photos taken, attracting clients, and getting into an abundant mindset making money doing what you love is enough to make any of us feel daunted.
So here’s the question:
Are you ready to launch into your passion for coaching?
If yes, this hands-on class is designed for you.
Do you already have a business plan?
Join us anyway! Updating our business plans and the way we present our professional image is a continual and dynamic process to match our on-going evolution as coaches.
This work-oriented class will help you transform your unique character strengths and coaching mission into gold.
Ann-Marie will help you develop a strong business infrastructure while creating strategies to find your clients. She will share her business and marketing expertise from her own start-ups, so that you won’t have to reinvent the wheel.
Business Alchemy is taught with two viewpoints in mind: that of the entrepreneurial coach and that of their clients, who may also be creating successful start-ups. Bottom line: this is an experiential class that will allow you to create a solid foundation for your coaching business to manifest into reality.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Student coaches working toward credentialing
• Coaches who want to refresh & enhance their skills
• Coaches & students who want to feel more confident
– Identify your business mission and website vision
– Write and create authentic content
– Draft the homepage of your website
– Design, create & produce your marketing plan
– Research and find the best demographic profile for yourself and your clients
– Confidence to live your dream of a successful coach, and help your clients do the same
There will be optional weekly meetings with a Business Alchemy cohort for brainstorming, commitments, and accountability.
Contact Hours: 12 hours over 4 sessions
Where: Anywhere! Connect via phone or computer with Zoom.
Tuition: $675.00 OR 2 payments of $347.50
ICF CCEs: 12
Optional: 12 Counseling CEUs
Business Alchemy: Create Abundance and Live Your Vision is part of Mindfulness Coaching School’s ICF Approved Coaching Training Program (ACTP). Ann-Marie is a CEU Provider through the state of New Mexico and offers optional counseling CEUs.
Beginning January 2019 this class is required for any level of credentialing through MCS. (1) If you enrolled prior to August 2018 and have taken classes each quarter since, you are grandfathered in with our previous program requirements. (2) If you enrolled before August 2018 but have not taken regular classes, or if you enrolled after August 2018, this class is required as part of your coaching program. Please contact us with any questions.
Why might you take this class? Here's an introduction from Ann-Marie...
To qualify for CCEs, CEUs and/or Class Credits toward Credentialing
You MUST attend 80% of the required, live class contact hours and complete a Course Evaluation Questionnaire in order to receive credit and/or CCEs or CEUs for the course. Students will be asked to indicate presence at the start and close of each class. Make-ups are not possible. We cannot provide CCEs, CEUs or a Certificate of Completion to anyone who does not attend the minimum number of class hours required.
Note Regarding State Boards
Ann-Marie is a CEU Provider through the state of New Mexico. It has been our experience that most state boards accept CEUs from the New Mexico Counseling and Therapy Practice Board. It is up to the individual participant to verify acceptance with their state board.
Course Withdrawal & Refund Policy
• 15 or more days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains a $100.00 fee for all cancellations.
• 14-8 days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains a $150.00 fee for all cancellations.
• 7-3 days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains half of class tuition.
• 2 days or less prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains all of class tuition.
• Optional counseling CEUs are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
A $50.00 fee will be charged if you choose to transfer your registration and payment from one course to another.