Created and Taught in English by Ann-Marie McKelvey, LPCC, MCC and Brittany Wildfong, ACC, CYT
Next Session TBA – Fall 2018
Please email Info@MindfulnessCoachingSchool.com to be added to the waitlist. Thank you!
Limited to 14 students.
The Body-Mind connection is one of the most valuable approaches in coaching. This class will invite you to understand and work with the intelligence of somatic awareness and mindfulness practices through the spacious lens of coaching. We will practice going beyond being a “brain on a stick” and learn how the soma can inform and support inner change, outer change, and of course, coaching. Observed coaching sessions will be a part of each class.
• Explore and get to know the intelligence of somatic wisdom
• Implement somatic mindfulness/awareness practices into everyday life
• Study and de-clutter Body-Mind belief systems
• Learn to incorporate Body-Mind awareness in coaching
REQUIRED TEXTS & MATERIALS
Purchasing your books through our website will endow a portion of the amount paid to support student scholarships and the growth of our global community. Follow links below or visit our Bookstore to purchase through our Amazon Affiliate account. Thank you for your generosity!
• The Heart of Healing: Embracing Your Mindbody as The Path to Spiritual Awakening by Mary Ann Wallace (Iyer), MD
• Co-Active Coaching: New Skills for Coaching People Toward Success by Laura Whitworth (1st or 2nd edition)
• Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck
• Personal journal for self-exploration exercises
Contact Hours: 12 hours over 8 sessions
Where: Anywhere! Connect via phone or computer.
Tuition: $675 OR 2 payments of $347.50
ICF Core Competencies/CCEs: 12
Optional: 12 EMDRIA CEUs and/or Counseling CEUs via New Mexico Counseling and Therapy Practice Board
Upcoming Schedule –
FALL 2018 – TBA
Please email Info@MindfulnessCoachingSchool.com or call +1 (505) 906-6700 to be added to the waitlist.
Body Electric is part of the Mindfulness Coaching School curriculum to become a credentialed coach. This class is ICF approved for CCEs and is part of the ICF ACSTH program.
To qualify for CCEs, CEUs and/or Class Credits toward Credentialing
You MUST attend 80% of the required, live class contact hours and complete a Course Evaluation Questionnaire in order to receive credit and/or CCEs or CEUs for the course. Students will be asked to indicate presence at the start and close of each class. Make-ups are not possible. We cannot provide CCEs, CEUs or a Certificate of Completion to anyone who does not attend the minimum number of class hours required.
Note Regarding State Boards
Ann-Marie is a CEU Provider through the state of New Mexico. It has been our experience that most state boards accept CEUs from the New Mexico Counseling and Therapy Practice Board. It is up to the individual participant to verify acceptance with their state board.
Course Withdrawal & Refund Policy
• 15 or more days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains a $100.00 fee for all cancellations.
• 14-8 days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains a $150.00 fee for all cancellations.
• 7-3 days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains half of class tuition.
• 2 days or less prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains all of class tuition.
• Optional counseling CEUs are non-refundable and non-transferrable.