Created and taught in English by:
Ann-Marie McKelvey, LPCC, MCC
ICF Master Certified Coach and Registered Mentor Coach
Buddhist Chaplain • Psychotherapist • EMDR Consultant
Offers 12 ICF CCEs and 12 Optional Counseling CEUs
The Body-Mind connection is one of the most valuable approaches in coaching. This class will invite you to understand and work with the intelligence of somatic awareness and mindfulness practices through the spacious lens of coaching. We will practice going beyond being a “brain on a stick” and learn how the soma can inform and support inner change, outer change, and of course, coaching. Observed coaching sessions will be a part of each class.
• Explore and get to know the intelligence of somatic wisdom
• Implement somatic mindfulness/awareness practices into everyday life
• Study and de-clutter Body-Mind belief systems
• Learn to incorporate Body-Mind awareness in coaching
• Co-Active Coaching: New Skills for Coaching People Toward Success by Laura Whitworth
• Personal journal for self-exploration exercises
Contact Hours: 12 hours over 8 sessions
Where: Anywhere! Connect via phone or computer.
Tuition: $675 OR 2 payments of $347.50
ICF Core Competencies/CCEs: 12
Optional: 12 EMDRIA CEUs and/or Counseling CEUs via New Mexico Counseling and Therapy Practice Board
Body Electric is part of Mindfulness Coaching School’s ICF Approved Coaching Training Program (ACTP). Ann-Marie is a CEU Provider through the state of New Mexico and offers optional counseling CEUs.
To qualify for CCEs, CEUs and/or Class Credits toward Credentialing
You MUST attend 80% of the required, live class contact hours and complete a Course Evaluation Questionnaire in order to receive credit and/or CCEs or CEUs for the course. Students will be asked to indicate presence at the start and close of each class. Make-ups are not possible. We cannot provide CCEs, CEUs or a Certificate of Completion to anyone who does not attend the minimum number of class hours required.
Note Regarding State Boards
Ann-Marie is a CEU Provider through the state of New Mexico. It has been our experience that most state boards accept CEUs from the New Mexico Counseling and Therapy Practice Board. It is up to the individual participant to verify acceptance with their state board.
Course Withdrawal & Refund Policy
• 15 or more days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains a $100.00 fee for all cancellations.
• 14-8 days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains a $150.00 fee for all cancellations.
• 7-3 days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains half of class tuition.
• 2 days or less prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains all of class tuition.
• Optional counseling CEUs are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
A $50.00 fee will be charged if you choose to transfer your registration and payment from one course to another.