This course offers optional EMDRIA and/or Counseling CEUs as well as ICF CCEs.Register now for July 11 – August 29, 2017
The Dynamic Trio: EMDR, Positive Psychology & Coaching is exclusively for student coaches, professional coaches, and clinicians to explore using EMDR to advance the goals of Coaching and Positive Psychology.
This course will ask participants to apply the material to themselves and – if they wish – to their clients. As you are personally rejuvenated, you will learn how EMDR organically brings together Positive Psychology and Coaching. This course will examine 14 Positive Psychology and/or Coaching processes. This potent formula can help clear blocks to personal growth while moving you into places of infinite possibilities. Learn how to best utilize these hands-on processes for yourself and your clients.
The Dynamic Trio is based on the two chapters Ann-Marie wrote in EMDR Solutions II edited by Robin Shapiro. The chapters are titled “EMDR and Positive Psychology” and “EMDR and Coaching.” This material was officially introduced at the EMDR European Conference in Edinburgh, Scotland in June, 2014 – resulting in a standing ovation! At the conference “The Three Treasures Practice and Research Study” was also introduced, unveiling for the first time the efficacy of EMDR, Positive Psychology, and Loving Kindness Meditation.
• Develop a skill set to explore, rejuvenate and update yourself & to teach your clients
• Identify & strengthen your top 5 Values in Action Character Strengths utilizing EMDR
• Experience how EMDR can effectively help you work toward to goals of coaching (as opposed to trauma work)
• Learn how EMDR works for processing blocks and obstacles
• Create your own Personal Credo based on EMDR, Positive Psychology & Coaching
• Demonstrate working knowledge with the Non-Violent Communication Needs Inventory & Positive Cognitions
• Learn how to utilize EMDR to clear blocks the client experiences while being coached
Contact Hours: 12 hours over 8 sessions
Where: Virtual – Connect via phone or computer
Tuition: $675 or 2 payments of $347.50
ICF Core Competencies/CCEs: 12
Optional CEUs: 12 EMDRIA approved CEUs and/or 12 Counseling CEUs from the New Mexico Counseling and Therapy Practice Board
Purchasing your books through our website will endow a portion of the amount paid to support student scholarships and the growth of our global community. Click on the links below or visit our Bookstore to purchase from our Amazon Affiliate account. Thank you for your generosity.
• EMDR Solutions II: For Depression, Eating Disorders, Performance and More edited by Robin Shapiro
• Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck
The Dynamic Trio is part of the Mindfulness Coaching School ACSTH Program to become a credentialed coach. It is offered 3 times per year and is limited to 12 students. It is ICF approved for CCEs and is part of the ICF ACSTH program. Ann-Marie is a CEU Provider through the state of New Mexico and offers optional counseling CEUs. The Dynamic Trio is also EMDRIA approved for CEUs. To receive yours, select EMDRIA CEUs in the registration form below.
Upcoming Schedule –
Dates: Tuesdays, July 11 – August 29, 2017
Time: 3:00 – 4:30pm MST — See your time zone
Dates: Tuesdays, September 19 – November 7, 2017
Time: 2:00 – 3:30pm MST — See your time zone
This class is not considered an EMDR Basic Training Course. If you are not already EMDR trained, it is recommended that you complete the full EMDR basic training before using some of this material.
Students requesting EMDRIA CEUs are required, through EMDRIA, to attend all classes. Special circumstances can be accommodated. Please contact Ann-Marie for details.
ICF CCEs are included with tuition.
Optional EMDRIA or Counseling CEUs are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
For a smooth registration experience, please enter your information exactly as it is on your credit card and/or billing information.
To qualify for CEUs and/or Credentialing –
You MUST attend 80% of the required class hours and complete a Course Evaluation Questionnaire in order to receive credit and/or CCEs or CEUs for the class. Students will be asked to indicate presence at the start and close of each class. Make-ups are not possible. We cannot provide CEUs or a Certificate of Completion to anyone who does not attend the minimum number of class hours required.
Note Regarding State Boards –
Ann-Marie is a CEU Provider through the state of New Mexico. It has been our experience that most state boards accept CEUs from the New Mexico Counseling and Therapy Practice Board. It is up to the individual participant to verify acceptance with their state board.
Course Withdrawal & Refund Policy –
• 15 or more days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains a $100.00 fee for all cancellations.
• 14-8 days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains a $150.00 fee for all cancellations.
• 7-3 days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains half of class tuition paid.
• 2 days or less prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains all tuition paid.
• Optional counseling CEUs are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
To qualify for EMDRIA CEUs –
Students MUST attend 100% of the course hours and complete a Course Evaluation Questionnaire in order to receive EMDRIA CEUs for the course. Special circumstances can be accommodated. Please contact Ann-Marie for details.