The Dynamic Trio: EMDR, Positive Psychology & Somatic Coaching is for student coaches, professional coaches, and clinicians to explore using EMDR to advance the goals of Coaching and Positive Psychology.
This course will ask participants to apply the material to themselves and – if they wish – to their clients. As you are personally rejuvenated, you will learn how EMDR organically brings together Positive Psychology and Somatic Coaching. This course will examine 14 Positive Psychology and/or Coaching processes. This potent formula can help clear blocks to personal growth while moving you into places of infinite possibilities. Learn how to best utilize these hands-on processes for yourself and your clients.
The Dynamic Trio is based on the two chapters Ann-Marie wrote in EMDR Solutions II edited by Robin Shapiro. The chapters are titled EMDR and Positive Psychology and EMDR and Coaching. This material was officially introduced at the EMDR European Conference in Edinburgh, Scotland in June, 2014 – resulting in a standing ovation! At the conference The Three Treasures Practice and Research Study was also introduced, unveiling for the first time the efficacy of EMDR, Positive Psychology, and Loving Kindness Meditation.
• Develop a skill set to rejuvenate and update yourself, which you can also teach to your clients
• Identify & strengthen your top 5 Values in Action Character Strengths utilizing EMDR
• Experience how EMDR can effectively help you work toward goals in coaching (as opposed to trauma work)
• Learn how EMDR works for processing blocks and obstacles, in your personal life and in coaching sessions
• Create your own Personal Credo based on EMDR, Positive Psychology & Somatic Coaching
• Demonstrate working knowledge with the Non-Violent Communication Needs Inventory & Positive Cognitions
Contact Hours: 12 hours over 8 sessions
Where: Anywhere! Connect via phone or computer.
ICF Core Competencies/CCEs: 12
Optional: 12 EMDRIA CEUs and/or Counseling CEUs via New Mexico Counseling and Therapy Practice Board
PLEASE NOTE: This class is not considered an EMDR Basic Training Course.
The Dynamic Trio is part of Mindfulness Coaching School’s ICF Approved Coaching Training Program (ACTP). Ann-Marie is a CEU Provider through the state of New Mexico and offers optional counseling CEUs and EMDRIA CEUs.
Purchasing your books through our website will endow a portion of the amount paid to support student scholarships and the growth of our global community. Follow links below or visit our Bookstore to purchase through our Amazon Affiliate account. Thank you for your generosity!
• EMDR Solutions II: For Depression, Eating Disorders, Performance and More edited by Robin Shapiro
• Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck