Skillful Means: The Coaching Skill Set
Level 1 & Level 2
What I love about Skillful Means
Learn why our facilitator Meg Hess, PCC, D. Min enjoys class!
Learn the essential coaching skills through discourse, demonstrations, and small group practice. This interactive course will go deep into the indispensable methods and magic of 26 coaching skills. The underlying intention is the help you become a stellar coach – a skilled and effectual alchemist!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Student coaches working toward ACC and PCC credentialing
• Coaches who want to refresh & enhance their skills
• Coaches & students who want to feel more confident
• Study, explore, and master 26 essential coaching skills
• Unpack coaching demonstrations for understanding & development
• Practice skills in small groups during class
• Gain confidence as you build your skill set
• Create fun while building community with colleagues
Contact Hours: 12 hours over 8 sessions
Where: Anywhere! Connect via phone or computer.
Skillful Means: The Coaching Skill Set is required for any level of credentialing or certification through Mindfulness Coaching School. This class is ICF approved for CCEs and is part of our ICF Approved Coaching Training Program (ACTP). Ann-Marie is a CEU Provider through the State of New Mexico, and offers optional counseling CEUs.
Purchasing your books through our website will endow a portion of the amount paid to support student scholarships and the growth of our global community. Follow links below or visit our Bookstore to purchase through our Amazon Affiliate account. Thank you for your generosity!
• Co-Active Coaching: New Skills for Coaching People Toward Success by Laura Whitworth
• Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck
• Helping People Change: Coaching with Compassion for Lifelong Learning and Growth by Richard Boyatzis, Melvin Smith, and Ellen Van Oosten