Facilitated in English by:
Ann-Marie McKelvey, LPCC, MCC
ICF Master Certified Coach and Registered Mentor Coach
Buddhist Chaplain • Psychotherapist • EMDR Consultant
Minimum of 4 and maximum of 6 students.
Grow into your leading edge by being coached on your coaching.
This group is exclusively devoted to student and credentialed coaches who want to develop their mindfulness practices and coaching skills for ICF credentialing – initial or renewal.
MENTOR COACHING INCLUDES:
• Mentor Coaching Group: seven (7) hours of scheduled group Mentor Coaching – see Upcoming Schedule below. Your attendance is required at all of the scheduled group sessions for a total of seven hours.
• Individual Mentor Coaching: three (3) hours of one-on-one Mentor Coaching with ICF registered Mentor Coach Ann-Marie McKelvey, LPCC, MCC. These are scheduled with Ann-Marie on an individual basis. Please contact her directly to schedule your individual sessions. She can be reached at +1 (505) 989-3374.
Contact Hours: 10 total – 7 Group and 3 Individual
Where: Anywhere! Connect via phone or computer.
(1) You have at least two coaching clients
(2) You have completed 48 class hours OR have received permission from Ann-Marie
(3) Ability to attend all scheduled hours.
Purchasing your books through our website endows a portion of the amount paid to support student scholarships and the growth of our global community. Follow links below or visit our Bookstore to purchase through our Amazon Affiliate account. Thank you for your generosity!
• Altruism: The Power of Compassion to Change Yourself and the World by Matthieu Ricard
To obtain credit:
You must attend 100% of the scheduled group hours AND your three hours of individual sessions scheduled with Ann-Marie. Should you need to miss one of the group sessions, you may make this up through added individual sessions with Ann-Marie, at an additional cost. A completed Course Evaluation Questionnaire is also required.
You are responsible for scheduling your Individual Mentor Coaching sessions with Ann-Marie. Please contact her directly to schedule your individual sessions. She can be reached at +1 (505) 989-3374.
As per ICF requirements, Mentor Coaching must span a minimum of 90 days time.
Individual sessions may be scheduled prior to, during, and/or after the scheduled group meetings.
Upcoming Schedule –
Dates: Tuesdays, March 12 – April 16
Time: 12:00pm US Mountain Time – See Your Time Zone
March 12 @ 12:00-2:00pm (2-hour session)
March 19 @ 12:00-1:00pm
March 26 @ 12:00-1:00pm
April 2 @ 12:00-1:00pm
April 16 @ 12:00-2:00pm (2-hour session)
Dates: Wednesdays, June 19 – July 17
Time: 2:30pm Mountain Time – See Your Timezone
June 19 @ 2:30-4:30pm (2-hour session)
June 26 @ 2:30-3:30pm
July 3 @ 2:30-3:30pm
July 10 @ 2:30-3:30pm
July 17 @ 2:30-4:30pm (2-hour session)
Dates: Thursdays, October 24 – November 14
Time: 8:00am US Mountain Time – See Your Time Zone
October 24 @ 8:00-10:00am (2-hour session)
October 31 @ 8:00-10:00am (2-hour session)
November 7 @ 8:00-10:00am (2-hour session)
November 14 @ 8:00-9:00am
There will be a required Orientation Call 20 minutes prior to the start of class on the very first day. Please include this in your plan!
If this is your first time participating with Mindfulness Coaching School, please call Ann-Marie at +1 (505) 989-3374 to connect before registering. Thank you!
Course Withdrawal & Refund Policy
• 15 or more days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains a $100.00 fee for all cancellations.
• 14-8 days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains a $150.00 fee for all cancellations.
• 7-3 days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains half of class tuition.
• 2 days or less prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains all of class tuition.
• Optional counseling CEUs are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
A $50.00 fee will be charged if you choose to transfer your registration and payment from one course to another.