How we talk about leadership, learn to lead, are chosen to lead, and the environment in which we lead are all constantly changing.
In this course, leaders, aspiring leaders, and those who coach leaders will explore concepts of leadership that promote positive, equitable, sustainable cultures even as the climate around an organization may be shifting. Using an approach to leadership rooted in emotional intelligence and equity, participants will collaborate to develop leadership strategies that utilize applicable coaching competencies.
Participants collaborate in mini-workshops to discuss:
• evolving leadership models
• emotional intelligence in leadership
• diversity and inclusion
• coaching strategies for effective leadership
• how coaching promotes and sustains positive culture
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Organizational and community leaders
• Aspiring leaders in your respective fields
• Coaches who support leaders and leadership candidates
• Explore leadership theories that utilize coaching competencies
• Determine the role coaching practices can play in effective leadership
• Practice coaching basics that can be applied in leadership positions
• Practice strategies of empathy and engagement that encourage cooperation and positive culture in diverse organizational spaces
Contact Hours: 12 hours
Where: Anywhere! Connect via phone or computer with Zoom.
ICF CCEs: 12