Credentialing & Certification Programs
The costs listed include all class hours needed to meet the requirements to apply for credentialing or certification. Program costs include only class hours. They do not include Mentor Coaching hours or any fees associated with the ICF credentialing process. Program fees are not paid in full up-front. Classes are paid for on an individual basis, as you go. You have the option to pay in two (for 12-hour classes) or three (for the 24-hour class) installments.
• ICF Associate Certified Coach – $3,300.
• ICF Professional Certified Coach – $7,025.
• Mindfulness & Wellness Coaching Certificate – $6,000.
Mindfulness Coaching Call
The first Monday of each month, this hour-long call is offered free of charge as Ann-Marie’s gift to our global community.
Mindfulness Coaching Practice Group & Mediation Group
This is offered free of charge as a gift to students and alumni. Please email Classes@MindfulnessCoachingSchool.com to find out how to participate.
CEUs & CCEs
All ICF approved classes offer inclusive ICF CCEs and optional Counseling CEUs through the New Mexico Counseling and Therapy Practice Board. The Dynamic Trio: EMDR, Positive Psychology & Coaching also offers optional EMDRIA approved CEUs.
• ICF CCEs – Included in tuition
• Optional Counseling or EMDRIA CEUs – $75. per class
Course Withdrawal & Refund Policy
• 15 or more days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains a $100.00 fee for all cancellations.
• 14-8 days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains a $150.00 fee for all cancellations.
• 7-3 days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains half of class tuition.
• 2 days or less prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains all of class tuition.
• Optional counseling CEUs are non-refundable and non-transferrable.