Created and taught in English by Ann-Marie McKelvey, LPCC, MCC
ICF Master Certified Coach and Registered Mentor Coach
Buddhist Chaplain • Psychotherapist • EMDR Consultant
and Brittany Wildfong, ACC, LMT, RYT
Wellness Coach • Meditation & Yoga Instructor • Massage Therapist
Limited to 14 students.
Join us to explore the interweavings of Somatic and Mindfulness Coaching through the wholistic lens of Qigong. Together, we will cultivate and balance our life energies to “pack the Qi” into our coaching relationship with clients and our coaching business!
This 5-hour class will integrate:
• Somatic Coaching Practices & Mindfulness Coaching Practices
• A Qigong practice and guided meditation with the Five Organ Systems
• ICF Core Competencies and attributes that support authentic happiness
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Anyone who has a body!
• Anyone interested in Somatic Coaching and Qigong
• Anyone ready to contribute to the vibrancy of self and clients
• Understanding that where the mind goes, the Qi goes!
• Interweaving Somatic & Mindfulness Coaching practices to deepen the coaching relationship
• Utilizing Positive Psychology as a coaching ally with the body
• Transforming fixed mindsets through somatic and mindfulness coaching
Upon registration, you will receive a link to a Qigong instructional video to practice for the duration of the course.
Contact Hours: 5 hours over 5 sessions
Where: Anywhere! Connect via phone or computer.
ICF Core Competencies/CCEs: 5
Optional: 5 Counseling CEUs from the New Mexico Counseling and Therapy Practice Board
Upcoming Course Schedule –
Dates: Mondays, June 11 – July 9
Time: 9:00 – 10:00am Mountain – See Your Time Zone
ICF CCEs are included with tuition.
Optional Counseling CEUs are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
To qualify for CCEs, CEUs and/or Class Credits toward Credentialing
You MUST attend 80% of the required, live class contact hours and complete a Course Evaluation Questionnaire in order to receive credit and/or CCEs or CEUs for the course. Students will be asked to indicate presence at the start and close of each class. Make-ups are not possible. We cannot provide CCEs, CEUs or a Certificate of Completion to anyone who does not attend the minimum number of class hours required.
Note Regarding State Boards
Ann-Marie is a CEU Provider through the state of New Mexico. It has been our experience that most state boards accept CEUs from the New Mexico Counseling and Therapy Practice Board. It is up to the individual participant to verify acceptance with their state board.
Course Withdrawal & Refund Policy
• 15 or more days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains a $100.00 fee for all cancellations.
• 14-8 days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains a $150.00 fee for all cancellations.
• 7-3 days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains half of class tuition.
• 2 days or less prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains all of class tuition.
• Optional counseling CEUs are non-refundable and non-transferrable.