Dates: Tuesdays, April 11 – May 30, 2017
Time: 3:00 – 4:30pm MST — See your time zone
12 ICF CCEs and 12 optional EMDRIA and/or Counseling CEUs
The Dynamic Trio: EMDR, Positive Psychology & Coaching is exclusively for student coaches, professional coaches, and clinicians to explore using EMDR to advance the goals of Coaching and Positive Psychology. This course will ask participants to apply the material to themselves and – if they wish – to their clients. As you are personally rejuvenated, you will learn how EMDR organically brings together Positive Psychology and Coaching. This potent formula can help clear blocks to personal growth while moving you into places of infinite possibilities. This course will examine 14 Positive Psychology and/or Coaching processes. Participants will learn through demonstrations, case studies, discourses, and Q & A discussions how to best utilize these hands-on processes for themselves and their clients.
1. Participants will learn and develop a skill set to explore, rejuvenate and update themselves.
2. Participants will be able to identify and strengthen their five top Values in Action Signature Strengths, an assessment, utilizing EMDR.
3. Participants will experience and learn how EMDR can be used effectively to work towards the goals of coaching as opposed to trauma work and how EMDR can be effective for processing blocks or obstacles along the way.
4. Participants will create “My Credo” based on a five-step process utilizing EMDR, Positive Psychology and Coaching.
5. Participants will demonstrate working knowledge with the NVC Needs Inventory and Positive Cognitions.
6. Participants will learn how to utilize EMDR to clear blocks the client experiences while being coached.