Created by Ann-Marie McKelvey, LPCC, MCC
ICF Master Certified Coach and Registered Mentor Coach
Buddhist Chaplain • Psychotherapist • EMDR Consultant
Taught in English by Kelly Gupta, MD Psychiatrist, ACC
and Ann-Marie McKelvey, LPCC, MCC
What astonishes you about your life in this moment?
What astonishes you about your clients?
What astonishes you about our Planet Earth?
Here, we embrace coaching clients, businesses, schools, organizations, and our planet Earth. Emphasis is placed on developing customized skill sets for our coaching clients to recognize, accept, realign, adapt, and (when it’s the agenda!) to be proactive change agents in our rapidly evolving world.
Have you wondered what mindfulness truly is?
Or what the benefits of meditation are?
Or why practicing loving-kindness enhances the immune system?
Travel beyond buzz-word definitions by exploring the physiological and psychological importance of wellness and mindfulness. Delve into the necessity of fun, connectedness, meaning, and contribution as they pertain to wellness, mindfulness, ICF Core Competencies, and Positive Psychology.
To be guided into new territories with clients and the world, we will explore:
The Science of Engaged Mindfulness
VIA Character Strengths of Positive Psychology
We will contemplate challenging and powerful questions such as:
• What beliefs are you living that are borrowed and not yours?
• What beliefs lower your excitement in living?
• What belief systems keep you out of alignment with your true self?
• What belief systems will enhance your aliveness and astonishment as you contribute to your clients and planet Earth as a Wellness Coach?
• Learn how to become a Mindfulness, Wellness & Somatic Coach
• Develop a skill set to coach Environmentalists, Psychotherapists, Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Social Workers, First Responders, Hospice Workers, Chaplains, Ministers, Social Activists and others working on the leading edge of a changing world
• Create a Mindfulness, Wellness & Somatic Tool Kit to coach clients
• Create, develop & utilize Personal Sleep Camp for self & clients
• Become skilled & confident as a Mindfulness, Wellness & Somatic Coach by practicing coaching in class
• Learn to view self & clients as portable laboratories for inquiry-driven discoveries & new paradigms of understanding
• Learn how to develop deep partnership & increased awareness with clients during the coaching process
• Explore the latest neuro-scientific research on mindfulness, positive psychology & social connections
• Develop an understanding of Systems Theory and its importance in wellness & eco-psychology
Purchasing your books through our website will endow a portion of the amount paid to support student scholarships and the growth of our global community. Follow links below or visit our Bookstore to purchase through our Amazon Affiliate account. Thank you for your generosity!
• Mindset by Carol Dweck
• The Willpower Instinct: How Self-Control Works, Why It Matters, and What You Can Do to Get More of It by Kelly McGonigal, Ph.D.
• __________________________ by ________________
(You choose the book!)
Contact Hours: 12 hours over 8 sessions
Where: Anywhere! Connect via phone or computer.
Tuition: $675 OR 2 payments of $347.50
ICF Core Competencies/CCEs: 12
Optional: 12 EMDRIA CEUs and/or Counseling CEUs via New Mexico Counseling and Therapy Practice Board
Upcoming Course Schedule –
Dates: Mondays, March 12 – April 30
Time: 9:00 – 10:30am Mountain – See Your Time Zone
Becoming a Mindfulness, Wellness & Somatic Coach: You and Your Clients is part of the Mindfulness Coaching School curriculum to become credentialed as a Mindfulness, Wellness & Somatic Coach. It is offered two times per year and is limited to 12 students. This class is ICF approved for CCEs and is part of the ICF ACSTH program. Ann-Marie is also a CEU Provider through the State of New Mexico, and offers optional counseling CEUs.
ICF CCEs are included with tuition.
Optional Counseling CEUs are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
To qualify for CCEs, CEUs and/or Class Credits toward Credentialing
You MUST attend 80% of the required, live class contact hours and complete a Course Evaluation Questionnaire in order to receive credit and/or CCEs or CEUs for the course. Students will be asked to indicate presence at the start and close of each class. Make-ups are not possible. We cannot provide CCEs, CEUs or a Certificate of Completion to anyone who does not attend the minimum number of class hours required.
Note Regarding State Boards
Ann-Marie is a CEU Provider through the state of New Mexico. It has been our experience that most state boards accept CEUs from the New Mexico Counseling and Therapy Practice Board. It is up to the individual participant to verify acceptance with their state board.
Course Withdrawal & Refund Policy
• 15 or more days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains a $100.00 fee for all cancellations.
• 14-8 days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains a $150.00 fee for all cancellations.
• 7-3 days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains half of class tuition.
• 2 days or less prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains all of class tuition.
• Optional counseling CEUs are non-refundable and non-transferrable.