Created and taught in English by:
Ann-Marie McKelvey, LPCC, MCC
ICF Master Certified Coach and Registered Mentor Coach
Buddhist Chaplain • Psychotherapist • EMDR Consultant
Offers 12 ICF CCEs and 12 Optional Counseling CEUs
Steve Jobs was a genius. He is remembered for his Growth Mindset and as being the Entrepreneurial Father of Start-Ups. He is noted for sitting on his cushion, trusting his intuition, and determining what his customers wanted before they knew they wanted it!
How did he motivate himself and his team? He lived in Beginner’s Mind. He pushed for perfection, bent reality, leapfrogged over that which was not necessary, and never used failure as an excuse to quit. In other words, he trusted his gut and followed his highest excitement.
As a class, we will bring to life 12 leadership skills to empower, launch, and grow you and your clients’ businesses. By adapting and integrating Steve Jobs’ leadership qualities though coaching skills, applications, and ICF Core Competencies, your trust and confidence will soar into the realm of a thriving, successful coaching life.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Is ready to launch and/or grow their coaching business
• Is interested in leading edge leadership skills
• Couldn’t put down the biography Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
• Is an avid life long learner
• Is ready to move forward in their coaching business in fun, innovative, and skillful ways
• As a coach, is already contributing to businesses that are moving forward
• How to thrive while launching your coaching business
• Become adept with leadership qualities to enhance your coaching and help grow your business
• Develop a leadership coaching skill set
• View & utilize yourself as the key player in your life
• Coaching skills to transform the Inner Critic into the Best Ally
• Exploring both the fixed & growth mindset
• Incorporate the benefits of: Focusing • Simplifying • Taking Responsibility • Leapfrogging • Bending Reality • Keeping the Product Alive • Pushing for Perfection • Staying Hungry & Staying Foolish
Purchasing your books through our website will endow a portion of the amount paid to support student scholarships and the growth of our global community. Follow links below or visit our Bookstore to purchase through our Amazon Affiliate account. Thank you for your generosity!
• Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
• Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck
Contact Hours: 12 hours over 8 sessions
Where: Anywhere! Connect via phone or computer.
ICF Core Competencies/CCEs: 12
Optional: 12 EMDRIA CEUs and/or Counseling CEUs via New Mexico Counseling and Therapy Practice Board
If Steve Jobs Were Your Coach: Leadership Skills to Thrive is part of Mindfulness Coaching School’s ICF Approved Coaching Training Program (ACTP). Ann-Marie is a CEU Provider through the state of New Mexico and offers optional counseling CEUs.
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes… While some see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
What Students Are Saying
This was unlike any leadership course or training I have ever experienced in my thirty-plus years in the workforce. This course [If Steve Jobs Were Your Coach: Leadership Skills to Thrive] took traditional leadership topics such as ethics and management of people/products and presented them for the coaching profession by translating them through the inspirational eyes of intuition and mindfulness. Ann-Marie has an acute way of weaving these aspects through virtually any subject matter and leadership qualities is no exception. We tied together these qualities with the outside world and our inner self to anchor them deep within us.
I have never thought of myself a leader. The designation just didn’t resonate, and I thought this class [If Steve Jobs Were Your Coach: Leadership Skills to Thrive] might be an odd fit for me. This class helped me rethink what leadership means to me. I learned that leadership qualities are powerful everyday tools that I can call on to generate energy and shift perspective in any life circumstance! I came away from this course with an array of creative strategies and lenses to choose from, as I meet challenges in my own life and as I work with coaching clients facing their own challenges.
This was an incredible learning journey, both personally and professionally. The leadership skills were discussed in creative and useful ways and the class exercises really forced on to think and happy each skill to themselves. We leave this class [If Steve Jobs Were Your Coach] armed with incredible knowledge about ourselves, our coaching and our life!
To qualify for CCEs, CEUs and/or Class Credits toward Credentialing
You MUST attend 80% of the required, live class contact hours and complete a Course Evaluation Questionnaire in order to receive credit and/or CCEs or CEUs for the course. Students will be asked to indicate presence at the start and close of each class. Make-ups are not possible. We cannot provide CCEs, CEUs or a Certificate of Completion to anyone who does not attend the minimum number of class hours required.
Note Regarding State Boards
Ann-Marie is a CEU Provider through the state of New Mexico. It has been our experience that most state boards accept CEUs from the New Mexico Counseling and Therapy Practice Board. It is up to the individual participant to verify acceptance with their state board.
Course Withdrawal & Refund Policy
We are committed to running a healthy and efficient school and to keeping tuition costs low for our students. Last-minute cancellations and transfers are very costly for us – significant staff time must be redirected, preparatory materials changed, and budget altered. As a courtesy to us and to your fellow students who may be on the waiting list, please submit your cancellation requests at least two weeks before the start of class. Our course withdrawal policy is as follows:
• More than 14 days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains a $150.00 fee for all cancellations.
• 8 – 14 days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains half of class tuition.
• 7 days or less prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains all of class tuition.
• Optional Counseling and/or EMDRIA CEUs are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Internal Transfer Fee
A $100.00 fee will be charged for transferring your registration and payment from one MCS course to another.