Created and taught in English by Ann-Marie McKelvey, LPCC, MCC
ICF Master Certified Coach and Registered Mentor Coach
Buddhist Chaplain • Psychotherapist • EMDR Consultant
Based on the business life of Steve Jobs, as told and researched by Walter Isaacson, author of Steve Jobs.
Steve Jobs’ life story is familiar to us all. He was a college dropout who brought the impossible to life. As an entrepreneur he revolutionized five industries in thirty years, while building one of the world’s most valuable companies, Apple.
Steve Jobs was noted for being brutally harsh, highly impatient AND a brilliant manager who had the ability to motivate people to do the impossible and reach beyond self-imposed limitations. Like Steve Jobs, his colleagues literally bent reality and brought the impossible to life…
Here’s to the crazy ones.
The round pegs in the square holes…
While some see them as the crazy ones,
we see genius,
because the people who are crazy enough
to think they can change the world
are the ones who do.
-Rob Siltanen, for Apple,
often attributed to Steve Jobs
Together we will bend reality and bring the impossible to your life, and to your coaching clients, through integrating Steve Jobs’ leadership qualities with coaching skills, applications, and ICF Core Competencies.
Each week we will study a leadership quality and an ICF Core Competency. Simultaneously, we’ll experience a coaching session utilizing the leadership qualities combined with coaching skills. Through the coaching demonstrations, we will learn how to personally and professionally live the qualities we explore as we empower our clients through customized processes and applications.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Anyone who couldn’t put down the biography Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
• Anyone who is an avid life long learner
• Anyone who is ready to move forward in their coaching business in fun, innovative, and skillful ways
• Anyone who, as a coach, is already contributing to businesses that are moving forward
• Become adept with leadership qualities that will enhance your coaching
• Develop a leadership coaching skill set
• View & utilize yourself as the key player in your life
• Coaching skills to transform the Inner Critic into the Best Ally
• Exploring both the fixed & growth mindset
• Incorporate the benefits of: Focusing • Simplifying • Taking Responsibility • Leapfrogging • Bending Reality • Keeping the Product Alive • Pushing for Perfection • Staying Hungry & Staying Foolish
Contact Hours: 12 hours over 8 sessions
Where: Virtually anywhere you choose to be! Connect via phone or computer.
Tuition: $675.00 or two payments of $347.50
ICF Core Competencies/CCEs: 12
Optional CEUs: 12 Counseling CEUs from the New Mexico Counseling and Therapy Practice Board
Purchasing your books through our website will endow a portion of the amount paid to support student scholarships and the growth of our global community. Click on the links below or visit our Bookstore to purchase from our Amazon Affiliate account. Thank you for your generosity.
• Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
• Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck
And If Steve Jobs Were Your Coach… is part of the Mindfulness Coaching School curriculum to become a credentialed coach. It is offered one time per year and is limited to 14 students. This class is ICF approved for CCEs and is part of the ICF ACSTH program. Ann-Marie is also a CEU Provider through the State of New Mexico, and offers optional counseling CEUs.
“Ann Marie took the best of Steve Jobs leadership and created a template which enabled me to expand my circle of influence. I am now more daring and forward thinking, willing to step up and contribute to the world in my own way.”
-Dalida Turkovic Executive & Wellness Coach and Hakomi Practitioner
Beijing Mindfulness Center
Upcoming Schedule –
SPRING 2018 – TBA
Please email Brittany@MindfulnessCoachingSchool.com
to register for the next session of this class.
ICF CCEs are included with tuition.
Optional Counseling CEUs are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
To qualify for CCEs, CEUs and/or Class Credits toward Credentialing
You MUST attend 80% of the required, live class contact hours and complete a Course Evaluation Questionnaire in order to receive credit and/or CCEs or CEUs for the course. Students will be asked to indicate presence at the start and close of each class. Make-ups are not possible. We cannot provide CCEs, CEUs or a Certificate of Completion to anyone who does not attend the minimum number of class hours required.
Note Regarding State Boards
Ann-Marie is a CEU Provider through the state of New Mexico. It has been our experience that most state boards accept CEUs from the New Mexico Counseling and Therapy Practice Board. It is up to the individual participant to verify acceptance with their state board.
Course Withdrawal & Refund Policy
• 15 or more days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains a $100.00 fee for all cancellations.
• 14-8 days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains a $150.00 fee for all cancellations.
• 7-3 days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains half of class tuition paid.
• 2 days or less prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains all tuition paid.
• Optional counseling CEUs are non-refundable and non-transferrable.