Following in Her Footsteps
Created and taught in English by Ann-Marie McKelvey, LPCC, MCC
ICF Master Certified Coach and Registered Mentor Coach
Buddhist Chaplain • Psychotherapist • EMDR Consultant
Please email Brittany@MindfulnessCoachingSchool.com
to register for the next session of this class.
Georgia O’Keeffe’s bold and intriguing artwork reflects how she created a lifestyle and career that ranks her as one of the most significant artists of the twentieth century. In studying Georgia O’Keeffe through the eyes of coaching, we will be diving into such teachings as new beginnings, missions that seem impossible, simplicity, metaphors of life & dancing into the mysteries of the unknown with mindfulness.
REQUIRED TEXTS & MATERIALS
• A pen, a composition notebook, a set of colored pencils
• Choose your 10 favorite Georgia O’Keeffe paintings to work with in class
• There are no required texts for this course, however, we highly recommend reading an O’Keeffe biography before class begins. Here are a few good options:
– Georgia O’Keeffe, A Life by Roxana Robinson
– Miss O’Keeffe by Christine Taylor Patten and Alvaro Cardona-Hine
– Portrait of an Artist, A Biography of Georgia O’Keeffe by Laurie Lisle
– O’Keeffe & Stieglitz, An American Romance by Benita Eisler
Contact Hours: 12 hours over 8 sessions
Where: Anywhere! Connect via phone or computer.
Tuition: $675 OR 2 payments of $347.50
ICF Core Competencies/CCEs: 12
Optional: 12 EMDRIA CEUs and/or Counseling CEUs via New Mexico Counseling and Therapy Practice Board
Upcoming Schedule –
Please email Brittany@MindfulnessCoachingSchool.com or call (505) 989-3374 to register.
And If Georgia O’Keeffe Were Your Coach… is part of the Mindfulness Coaching School curriculum to become a credentialed coach. It is offered one time per year and is limited to 14 students. This class is ICF approved for CCEs and is part of the ICF ACSTH program. Ann-Marie is also a CEU Provider through the State of New Mexico, and offers optional counseling CEUs.
To qualify for CCEs, CEUs and/or Class Credits toward Credentialing
You MUST attend 80% of the required, live class contact hours and complete a Course Evaluation Questionnaire in order to receive credit and/or CCEs or CEUs for the course. Students will be asked to indicate presence at the start and close of each class. Make-ups are not possible. We cannot provide CCEs, CEUs or a Certificate of Completion to anyone who does not attend the minimum number of class hours required.
Note Regarding State Boards
Ann-Marie is a CEU Provider through the state of New Mexico. It has been our experience that most state boards accept CEUs from the New Mexico Counseling and Therapy Practice Board. It is up to the individual participant to verify acceptance with their state board.
Course Withdrawal & Refund Policy
• 15 or more days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains a $100.00 fee for all cancellations.
• 14-8 days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains a $150.00 fee for all cancellations.
• 7-3 days prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains half of class tuition.
• 2 days or less prior to the start of class: Mindfulness Coaching School retains all of class tuition.
• Optional counseling CEUs are non-refundable and non-transferrable.