Ann-Marie will present one of the following topics for International Coach Federation chapters and other organizations throughout the year:
• The Art of Engaged Mindfulness with Coaching Presence
• Living and Coaching the Good Life: Positive Psychology Applications
• Beginner’s Mind – Creating Awareness through the Benefits of Mindfulness
• Simplify with Powerful Questions and Direct Communication
• Take Responsibility End-to-End with Managing Progress and Accountability
• Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish with Creating Awareness and Coaching Presence
Presentations are 60 minutes in length and include a 15 minute Coaching Session and a 5-10 minute Question & Answer segment.
To register for listed events, please contact the respective hosting organization.
Date: January 31
Topic: Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish: A Leadership Quality with Creating Awareness and Coaching Presence
Date: February 28
Topic: Coaching Presence
Please call +1 (505) 906-6700 or email Info@MindfulnessCoachingSchool.com to schedule Ann-Marie for your chapter!