Ann-Marie will present one of the following topics for International Coach Federation chapters and other organizations throughout the year:
• The Art of Engaged Mindfulness, with Coaching Presence
• Living and Coaching the Good Life, with Positive Psychology Applications
• Beginner’s Mind: Creating Awareness through the Benefits of Mindfulness
• Simplify, with Powerful Questions and Direct Communication
• Take Responsibility End-to-End, with Managing Progress and Accountability
• Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish, with Creating Awareness and Coaching Presence
Presentations are 60 minutes in length and include a 15 minute Coaching Session and a 5-10 minute Question & Answer segment.
To register for listed events, please contact the respective hosting organization.
AUGUST 22, 2018
ICF Calgary – Take Responsibility End to End, with Managing Progress and Accountability
SEPTEMBER 27, 2018
ICF Colorado – Coaching with Engaged Mindfulness to Manage Progress & Accountability
NOVEMBER 15, 2018
ICF Michigan – The Art of Engaged Mindfulness, with Coaching Presence
Please call +1 (505) 906-6700 or email Info@MindfulnessCoachingSchool.com to schedule Ann-Marie for your chapter or organization.